Interested in potentially upgrading my ranger to your pro runner kit with the above options all selected. Only option not interested in are the wheels, would like to just keep the sock ones if possible, I realize I’ll probably lose some track width due to offsets. Was curious on the recommend tire size as well since tire size is not listed and wanted to see if a 33 or 35 is recommend. Do you happen to have photos of both examples? Also wanted to know what kind of suspension travel to expect with the king 2.5’s and if there is any need for limit straps on the suspension?
For timeline and all, I have a job interview in September and I would, potentially, be moving out that way sometime between December to March. Wanted to know what lead times to expect? Hopefully it’s good news come September that we will be moving out that way!
Thanks for your time.
- Base Price$0.00
- TRIM LEVEL$0.00
- ProRunner conversion$0.00
- 2019+ FORD RANGER 4WD$0.00
- king 2.5 shocks with compression adjusters$0.00
- Nitto ridge grappler$0.00
- METHOD 305 NV – BLACK$0.00
- BASE COLOR$0.00
- MAGNETIC GRAY$0.00
- Fender flares$0.00
- gloss black$0.00
- rear Springs$0.00
- pROGRESSIVE LEAF SPRINGS (STANDARD)$0.00
- APG ALUMINUM REAR BUMPER$0.00
- SHROCKWORKS SKID PLATE PACKAGE$0.00
- BAJA DESIGNS LED FRONT BUMPER LIGHTS$0.00
- BAJA DESIGNS FOG LIGHT KIT – amber$0.00
- WARN/FACTOR 55 WINCH PACKAGE$0.00
Expected Parts Total$0.00
APG will provide a quote for installation upon request