- Carbon Fiber Driver Side Front Fender (5” Flare & 1.5” Rise)
- Carbon Fiber Passenger Side Front Fender (5” Flare & 1.5” Rise)
- Carbon Fiber Driver Side Bedside (5” Flare & 1.5” Rise)
- Carbon Fiber Passenger Side Bedside (5” Flare & 1.5” Rise)
- Carbon Fiber Fuel Door Assembly
- Fuel Neck Extension Kit
- APG Long Travel +3” Upper Control Arms (Powder Coated)
- APG Long Travel +3” Lower Control Arms (Powder Coated)
- Heavy Duty +3” Tie Rods with FK Rod Ends (Heim steering)
- +3” Front Axle Shafts (Heat Treated 4140 Chromoly)
- Aluminum Front Winch Bumper (With Closeout Brackets)
- LED Amber Side Markers
- Bumper Powder Coat (Fine Textured Black)
- Front Bumper Recovery Shackles (Removable)
- Front Hub Centric Rings 106.2mm - 93.1mm
- Rear Hub Centric +3” Wheel Spacer/Adapters 106.2mm - 93.1mm 6061 Aluminum
- Gorilla Lug Hardware (All Black) QTY:36
-Exposed Carbon Fiber Fender Flares
-Extended 4130 Chromoly Front Axle Shafts (Required for 4WD)
-King Extended Travel 2.5 Front Coilovers with Compression Adjusters
-King OEM Series 2.5 Rear Shocks with Compression Adjusters
-Falcon 2.25 Sport Leveling Shock Package
-Adaptive Cruise Control Sensor Relocation Bracket
-Baja Designs SAE Pocket Fog Lights (amber or white)
-Baja Designs XL Pro LED Front Bumper Lighting Package
-Warn Winch and Factor 55 Flatlink Package
APG offers a white-glove installation of our ProRunner conversion system. We handle the entire process of installing suspension, wheels, tires, paint, aftermarket accessories, and more at our world-class facility, APG HQ, in Garden Grove, CA. Typical build time for a Series 1 ProRunner conversion is two weeks. Any added accessories or parts such as rear bumper, roof rack, auxiliary lighting, winch, etc will add to the overall build time.
The first step in transforming your Ford Ranger into a ProRunner is choosing your options and building a quote. You have the option to do this both on ourWebstie Configurator Tool , or by contacting our sales team directly.
Off-Road with the APG Ford Ranger PRORUNNER
Follow Us @apgoffroad
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
Log in as an administrator and view the Instagram Feed settings page for more details.