The Ultimate Off-Road Performance Package for the 2019+ Ford Ranger. (SPECIAL ORDER ONLY) 3+ Month Leadtime, Call for Pricing/Orders
Ford engineered the 5th generation Ranger as a rugged, sturdy, reliable pickup for a multitude of uses, but left a lot of room for improvement in its aesthetics and off-road capability. This is where we stepped in, and sought to engineer a conversion package that brings real off-road performance and styling to the Ford Ranger with a combination of aesthetic and performance upgrades, all at an affordable price. A true carbon fiber wide body system made of 100% aerospace-grade carbon fiber adds 10-inches of width to the truck and allows for fitment of up to 35-inch tires and up to 12.75-inches of suspension travel. The ProRunner Series 1 package long-travel suspension system includes +3″ wider upper and lower control arms, billet extended tie rods with FK rod ends, extended CV axle shafts (4WD trucks only), front hub centric wheel rings and rear wheel adapters with black lug nuts, all designed and manufactured by APG. The ProRunner Series 1 package does NOT include wheels, tires or shocks, allowing owners to choose based on their personal preference. The Series 1 package can be applied to 2WD or 4WD trucks. All ProRunner body panels and components are designed, engineered, and manufactured in California.
The APG ProRunner Conversion is engineered for MAXIMUM off-road performance, without sacrificing on-road drivability. Most of our customers actually prefer to daily drive their ProRunner Rangers!
Parts included in the APG ProRunner Series 1 package:
– Carbon Fiber Driver Side Front Fender (5” Flare & 1.5” Rise)
– Carbon Fiber Passenger Side Front Fender (5” Flare & 1.5” Rise)
– Carbon Fiber Driver Side Bedside (5” Flare & 1.5” Rise)
– Carbon Fiber Passenger Side Bedside (5” Flare & 1.5” Rise)
– Carbon Fiber Fuel Door Assembly
– Fuel Neck Extension Kit
– APG Long Travel +3” Upper Control Arms (Powder Coated)
– APG Long Travel +3” Lower Control Arms (Powder Coated)
– Heavy Duty +3” Tie Rods with FK Rod Ends (Heim steering)
– Aluminum Front Winch Bumper with closeout brackets (Fine Texture Black Powder Coat)
– LED Amber Side Markers
– Front Bumper Recovery Shackles (Removable)
– Front Hub Centric Rings 106.2mm – 93.1mm
– Rear Hub Centric +3” Wheel Spacer/Adapters 106.2mm – 93.1mm 6061-T6511 Aluminum
– Gorilla Lug Hardware (All Black) QTY:36
Extended CV Axle Builders Kit
Extended CV Axle Complete Assemblies (pair)
King 2.5″ ProRunner Shock Package
Falcon 2.25″ Sport Leveling Shock Package
Proximity Sensors holes
Adaptive Cruise Control Sensor Relocation Bracket
Baja Designs XL Pro Front Bumper LED Light Package (inner spot/outer flood)
Baja Designs XL Pro Front Bumper LED Light Package (inner flood/outer flood)
Baja Designs XL Pro Front Bumper LED Light Package (inner spot/outer spot)
Winch Plate (required for winch installation)
Winch Plate and Warn M8-S winch
Warn/Factor 55 Winch Package (Winch plate, Warn M8-S winch, Factor 55 1.0 fairlead and black Flatlink E)
Professional installation required. All body panels are shipped with in raw carbon fiber finish. We offer installation, body, and paint services for all of our products, including this full conversion package. Please contact our sales team for more information.
Front bumper Designed for use with Warn M8-S winch. Optional Winch Plate (Part # B20-006) required for winch installation in supplied front bumper.
Extended CV Axles required for 4WD Trucks.
*Some front coil bucket trimming required with EXT length shocks
There are no reviews yet.